The Jerk Food Truck Schedule
- Thursday July 9th - Rock House Brewing - 5pm - 9pm
- Friday July 10th - Abettor Brewing - 5pm - 9pm
- Saturday July 11th - Georgetown (Private HOA Event) - 5pm - 9pm
- Sunday July 12th - Belleau Woods Subdivision - 4pm - 8:30pm
- Wednesday July 15th - Private HOA Event - 5pm - 9pm
- Thursday July 16th - Rood & Riddle - 11am - 1:30 pm
- Thursday July 16th - Rock House Brewing - 5pm - 9pm
- Friday July 17th - Rock House Brewing - 5pm - 9pm
- Saturday July 18th - Blue Stallion Brewing - 4pm - 9pm
- Sunday July 19th - Blue Stallion Brewing - 3pm - 9pm
- Thursday July 23th - Rock House Brewing - 5pm - 9pm
- Friday July 24th - Gordon Food Service (Hamburg) - 11am - 3pm
- Friday July 24th - Blue Stallion- 4pm - 9pm
- Saturday July 25th - Maiden City - 5pm - 9pm
- Sunday July 26th - Blue Stallion Brewing - 3pm - 9pm
- Thursday July 30th - Rood and Riddle - 11am - 1pm
- Thursday July 30th - Harley Davidson Man-O- War ( Bike Night) - 5pm - 9pm
- Friday July 31st - Abettor Brewing - 5pm - 9pm
Be patient, don't be a (j)erk. This is fast casual gourmet, wait times vary depending on volume.
The Famous Guerilla Fries
ONLY FOUND HERE @ THE JERK LEX
Our fries are hand cut, fried, seasoned with a house blend and dusted with truffle. Then they are covered with our juicy smoked jerk chicken breast. Next they are doused in authentic Jerk dry spice and your choice of mild or hot Jerk sauce. Then all of this is covered with our famous four pepper Parmesan cheese sauce and dusted with 100% pure grated Parmesan. These fries are blend of Jamaica, Italy and England all wrapped into one delicious explosion of flavor. Try 'em today!
what to expect
THE BEST FLAVORS. PERIOD.
The Jerk produces artisan small-batch food that is prepared with caring, love and attention that you can taste. If you have never tried real jerk spices, make today your day. Jerk is a process and spice, not a level of heat like most restaurants have been putting on their menus. Come and taste the wonderful world of the real Caribbean with or without the burn.
We use only fresh ingredients to make our marinades, sauces and spices.
Find us in the streets of Lexington by following us on Facebook!
HOURS & LOCATION
Monday — Friday
See Our Schedule
See Our Schedule Above
Blue Stallion Brewing
The Jerk Lex (Behind Total Grace)
1313 N. Limestone St.
Lexington, KY 40508
Note: We do not take phone call-in orders. Thanks.